The Framed Impact is a wild ride meant to open the world of BMX to nearly anyone who wants to give it a try. Framed went all in with this one, pushing the edge of what can be placed into an entry level ride. The Impact comes with many outstanding parts, like a Neco Headset. You will be flying high and pushing your limits in no time! The Impact HiTen Forks and HiTen 8″ Rise Bars are made from some of the best composites around, so you will be certain to be supported in times of need. This is an XL model, which means the top tube is roughly.5″-1″ longer than a standard BMX bike. This makes the bike more comfortable and more rideable for larger riders. Get after it!
Frame: HiTen Steel
Fork: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
Bars: Framed 2pc Bars 8″x 28″
Grips: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
Stem: Framed Alloy Front Load
Headset: Neco Press in
Brake Lever: Framed Alloy Lever
Brake: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
Cranks: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
Sprocket: 36t Steel
Chain: KMC Z410
Pedals: 1/2″ Nylon Composite
Front Hub: Alloy 36H unsealed 3/8″ axle
Rear Hub: Alloy 36H unsealed 14mm axle
Rims: 20″ Single Wall Alloy 36H Pinned Rim
Tires: Front 20″ X 2.125″, Rear 20″ x 1.95″
Saddle/Post: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
Clamp: Framed Alloy Clamp
Top Tube: 20.75″
Stand Over: 22.5″
BB Height: 12″
Weight: 25lbs 2oz (weights may vary slightly)
Note: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
- TOP TUBE – The Impact is Framed Bikes entry level BMX bike made for youth and smaller adults who want to get into BMX and progress their skills to the next level. The extra long 20.75″ top tube on the Impact XL model delivers a better fit for larger riders who need a bit more room between the saddle and the handlebars.
- FORK – Not only is our Hi-Ten Steel fork more durable than an aluminum fork, it also offers improved vibration reduction vs. the standard aluminum fork.
- FRAME – The Hi-ten frame and forks matched with 8″ Rise handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride on the street or in the park
- BRAKE – The Framed alloy rear U-brake is mounted directly to the bike frame so it can consistently dole out reliable stopping power.
- A professional bike mechanic has all the tools and expertise to assemble your bike quickly and precisely. Having a pro assemble your bike will save time, avoid unnecessary repairs and mitigate any potential safety hazards from doing it yourself. A professional will go above and beyond by checking the bearings, truing the wheels, correctly tensioning the drivetrain and adjusting the brakes to ensure that you have a perfectly tuned bike. Leave it to a pro so you can start riding without worry!